LS550 V8 Complete Harness Features
- LS550 V8 LS Complete Harness is a harness designed to install a FuelTech FT550 on a Chevrolet LS engine when replacing the stock ECU and harness completely, perfect for LS swap anything!
- The harness has all the components needed to make a plug and play installation on a LS engine. It has all the relays and fuses needed for the system on a standard setup, a firewall grommet to hold and seal the harness and every connector has its own label.
- Completely wired for 8 sequential EV1 injectors directly (does not need injector sub-harness) compatible with high impedance (saturated) injectors and completed wired for use of 2 of the FuelTech Peak and Hold Driver when using low impedance (peak and hold) injectors.
- Compatible with OEM LS coils already wired in fully sequential (does not require coil sub harness).
- Compatible with either OEM GM pedal and electronic throttle body from the LS2, LS3, LS7, LSA, LS9 and similar, as well compatible with cable throttle body when converted from electronic to mechanical throttle.
- It has most of the engine sensors pre-wired: Electronic Pedal, Electronic Throttle body, TPS, 24x or 58x crank trigger, front and rear cam sync (1 and 4 tooth compatible), flex fuel sensor, fuel pressure, oil pressure, coolant and intake air temperature and more through extra inputs available for custom wiring.
- Flex Fuel Ready with connector for the Continental Flex Fuel Sensor
- This harness is setup for two FuelTech WB-o2 Nano o2 conditioners and two Bosch LSU 4.2 o2 sensors.
- There is an INPUTS connector to custom wire up to 6 additional input channels for the engine or chassis datalogging (i.e. driveshaft RPM, transbrake button, suspension travel sensors, input shaft RPM, staging button and much more)
- There is an EXTRA OUTPUTS connector to custom wire up to 8 additional outputs like wastegate boost control solenoids, transbrake solenoid, dump and lockup valves, gear shift, nitrous stages and more
- Come with three 40A relays and fuses: Main Relay powers the ECU, WB-O2 Nano and all the sensors. The second relay powers the Peak and Hold drivers and the injectors and the third relay powers the ignition coils.
- Weight for LS550 Complete harness: 8 lbs 3oz
Contents of Packaging
- 1 LS550 V8 Complete Harness
- 2 Peak & Hold Jumper Harnesses
- 1 LS550 8-Way connector kit
- 1 LS550 10-Way connector kit
- 1 LS550 12-way connector kit
- 1 Operation and installation guide