Great Efficiency Turbo rated to 1100 horsepower
S372 also known as 72/73 , 72-73 SX-E, 9180
BorgWarner Turbo Systems are known for long lasting units. They released the AirWerks® SX-E super core assemblies for performance applications. These new part numbers are purpose engineered for both diesel and gasoline high performance applications and are some of the best Journal bearing turbos in the market.
S300 SX-E super cores contain the following exciting new features:
360 degree thrust bearing
Compressor cover integrated speed sensor port and pre-machined boost port
Forged milled (billet) compressor wheels with extended tip technology
Optimized compressor stage aerodynamics
Interchangeable with existing turbine housings for upgradability
The BorgWarner super core assembly consists of the compressor cover attached to the cartridge, Speed sensor and turbine outlet V-band are not included with turbo assemblies. Choose a turbine housing from our extensive list of factory housings as well as our custom cast performance housings.
– Borg Warner 4″ Inlet 2.5″ outlet compressor housing with port shroud map width enhancement, pre tapped for speed sensor and pressure port. (parts not included and will need to drill through)
– 72.00mm inducer 91.00mm exducer FMW Forged Milled Wheel (Billet)
– 73mm exducer, 80mm inducer turbine wheel
– T3 Open Scroll turbine housing available: .63 A/R, .82 A/R, 1.06 A/R with 3.625″ V band outlet
– T4 Open Scroll turbine Housings available: .68, .81, .88, .96, 1.27 A/R with 3.625″ V Band Outlet
– 3.00″ V Band Inlet .82 A/R with 3.625″ V band outlet
Keep in mind some turbine housings might be on backorder please check with us first
The bearing housings are not water-cooled and have a 1/4″NPT oil inlet. The oil drain is the standard T3-T4 flange.