**Special order – Contact us for ETA**
Precision GEN2 Pro Mod 102 CEA
HP Rating: 2,250
With a dedicated commitment to innovation, PTE’s revolutionary GEN2 Pro Mod turbochargers were designed with the hardcore enthusiast in mind. Purpose-built for improved strength, durability and longevity, the center housing and compressor backplate assembly is an innovative one-piece design, manufactured from an aluminum forging. Additionally, these units come equipped with stainless steel turbine housings complete with an extended turbine discharge with cross-bolt provisions for added safety.
Safety was also a key consideration when developing the new designs, and all of Precision’s GEN2 Pro Mod turbos are SFI-approved when used with our stainless steel V-band inlet/outlet housing.
PTE’s GEN2 Pro Mod 102 CEA® Turbocharger features the following:
- Exclusive GEN2 CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
- Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
- 102mm inducer compressor wheel
- Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) 105mm exducer turbine wheel
- Air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)
- One-piece CHRA and compressor backplate assembly to improve durability
- SFI-approved on specific models
Turbine housing options:
- T5 1.40 A/R
- Stainless steel V-band inlet/outlet * NOTE: Additional cost may apply for certain housings.
- Extended turbine housing discharge with cross-bolt provisions
Unlike anything else on the market today, Precision’s GEN2 Pro Mod turbochargers are set to be a serious game-changer in the world of turbo technology. Precision customers are already setting records with these GEN2 Pro Mod turbos: Jose “El General” Gonzalez has set both the ET and MPH records and Don Walsh, Jr. still holds 1/4 mile MPH record. You could be next!